I’m a cyber security researcher and a composer/musician in my free time. I love doing CTFs and enjoy researching IoT/SCADA/ICS. This site was built using jekyll and i’m always looking for new ideas and features to add to the website. The entire site is open source and can be found on GitHub. As a security researcher I love finding bugs and exploring them, so if you find one here let me know!
- Towards Firmware Analysis of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Standardized and Repeatable Technology Evaluation for CyberSecurity Acquisition
- Springer book chapter on “An Approach to Organizational Cybersecurity”
- IoDDoS- The Internet of Distributed Denial of Service Attacks: A Case Study on the Mirai Malware and IoT-Based Botnets
- TMT: Technology Matching Tool for SCADA Network Security